Library and Media Center
- To contact the GHS Library, please enter extension 228.
- To access the GHS Library's catalog please visit http://www.insigniasoftware.com/glendora
- Hours 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday during the school year, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 pm. during Summer School.
- The library is a great place for studying and reading. We have 58,000 books, audiovisual materials, and 42,000 textbooks available for check out. We also carry popular magazine titles for you to look at in the library.
- A current GHS ID/ASB card is required to check out library materials, textbooks and to use the computer labs.
- Please: No food, drink, or use of iPods, cell phones, etc. while in the library.
- Removal or damage to a barcode, failure to return the security card or damage to a library book or textbook will result in a fine. If a library book or textbook is not returned, the full price of the book will be charged to the patron.